The Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc. represents the interest of merit shop contractors and their employees in the policy making process of the government, protects and enhances the free enterprise system within the construction industry, and provides educational marketing and informational programs for the benefit of the members and their employees.
We, the Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., pledge...
- To maintain a standard of performance consistent with the owner's best interest.
- To fully cooperate with the architect and other agents of the owner toward fulfillment of the contract undertaken.
- To quote only realistic prices and completion dates and perform accordingly.
- To make all payments promptly within the terms of the written contract.
- To solicit and accept bids from only firms with whom we are willing to do business.
- To provide the highest standards of safety and working conditions for all employees.
- To pay fair wages commensurate with worker performance.
- To actively participate in the training of skilled tradesman for the future welfare of the construction industry.
The ABC Delaware office is located in the Airport Industrial Park
near the intersection of Route 13 & 273 in New Castle.
31 Blevins Drive, Suite B
Airport Industrial Park
New Castle, DE 19720
(302) 323-1122 fax