Inclusion & Diversity Winners 2022
Diversity often focuses on the differences and is referred to as “the mix.” Inclusion is the deliberate act of welcoming diversity and creating an environment where all different kinds of people can thrive and succeed. Diversity is what you have. Inclusion is what you do.
The purpose of the award is to encourage members to help shape the future of the industry by welcoming all people, where employees and suppliers are limited only by their potential, client’s needs are actively served and shareholders receive value for their investment.
Our Inclusion & Diversity Winners for 2022:
The awards are presented in categories of Bronze, Silver and Gold. This year's winners included:
Companies under 50 Employees Bronze Awards Winners
- Continental Electrical Services
- Service Unlimited
Companies under 50 Employees Silver Awards Winners
- Gioffre Commercial Realty, LLC
- Breslin Contracting
- P & C Roofing, Inc.
- GGA Construction
- Nowland Associates
Companies under 50 Gold Award Winners
- Alliance Electric Inc.
- HR Strategies, LLC
- McDonald Safety Equipment
Companies over 50 Employees Bronze
- Assurance Media
- Pettinaro Construction Co., Inc.
- Ralph G. Degli Obizzi & Sons Inc.
Companies over 50 Employees Silver
- Master Interiors, Inc.
- Eastern Industrial Services Inc
Companies over 50 Employees Gold
- DiSabatino Construction Company
- M. Davis & Sons, Inc.
- Wohlsen Construction Company
- Seiberlich Trane Energy Services
- Bancroft Construction
- Nickle Electrical Companies
- Bausum & Duckett Electric, LLC.
- ERCO Ceilings & Interiors
- Wayman Fire Protection Inc
- JF Sobieski Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
Companies over 50 Employees Platinum
- George & Lynch, Inc.
- R.C. Fabricators, Inc