- This event has passed.
Thu, September 30 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This program provides the elements to develop a good Fall Protection Training Program to include:
1) Determine fall protection training needs
2) Identify goals and objectives
3) Identify materials and information necessary to train employees
4) Develop learning activities (i.e., lecture, on-the-job, hands-on, discussion, or a combination of all of these)
5) Conduct the training each student will be responsible to develop and present an assigned topic on fall protection to the class and be evaluated on that presentation.
6) Evaluate the program
Safety, Training & Education Program Schedule for Fall 2021
Prerequisite: In order to attend this course, you must have completed the OSHA 3115 Fall Protection course within the last 12 months and provide the CRSC with a copy of your course completion certificate.
YOU MUST REGISTER ON THE CHESAPEAKE REGION SAFETY COUNCIL SITE: